Get Inspired and Start Crafting
DIY pumpkin topiary for $20
8 bunches of leaves (assorted)
1 orange bucket
1 square styrofoam
1 flat circle styrofoam
1 pack of floral moss
1 long dowel rod
1) Glue the square styrofoam in the bucket then the circle styrofoam on top
2) Arrange 7 of the leave bunches
3) Cover the styrofoam with floral moss
4) Stick the wooden dowel rod into the center of the square styrofoam. Stick the top of the rod through the pumpkins. At first I was pushing them through, then my wonderful husband was like why don’t you drill a whole in them.
5) Once you finish putting the pumpkins on the dowel, pull the leaves off one of the bunches and glue them in-between the pumpkins.
6) Then top it off with the crow