Get Inspired and Start Crafting
DIY photo frame with clothes pins organizer
photo frame (Ikea 1.99)
clothes pins (dollar store big pack for $1)
E600 glue (I tried using hot glue and the pins kept falling off)
sharpie oil based markers(I got these from home depot. They were cheaper there than at Michaels by around $5)
1) Draw a design on the cloths pins. I drew chevron stripes.
2) Attach a picture or quote into the frame. (I created mine and am selling it on Etsy linked below)
3) Attach 2 saw tooth hangers on the back, one near each top corner. I attached them with glue because the nails I have are to long and would have gone through the frame.
4)On the font of the frame, space the cloth pins around the frame.
5) When you are happy with your spacing, glue the cloth pins to the frame. I used hot glue at first, but the cloth pins kept falling off. I ended up using e600 glue, which worked.
6) Once the glue dries hang your message board on the wall. It’s good for holding notes, pictures, and documents
love the way it turned out, hope you enjoyed this tutorial happy crafting 🙂